The Wing Ace-Tec 12’6″ is for sale.
The new 12’6 WING is a Touring SUP designed for fitness paddling, flatwater cruising, open ocean touring and recreational racing. It’s aimed at medium and larger riders looking for a board with excellent glide that is versatile and easy to ride. With 285 liters volume the 12’6 WING is ideal for beginners up to 260lbs, with plenty of floatation for larger intermediate riders. ACE-TEC construction offers a unique combination of durability AND lightweight performance at a great price. New ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
In development for two years with the BIC Sport international team of riders, the WING series features a super-stable, feature-rich platform optimized for a smooth, clean and effortless paddling experience. They are designed as all-purpose boards for fitness paddling, recreational racing and simply cruising around enjoying walking on water. The WING series is the latest addition to the ACE-TEC family of ‘premium boards without the premium price’. ACE-TEC is an exclusive BIC Sport thermoformed construction technology, fine-tuned for performance Stand Up Paddling. This unique technology produces lightweight, high-performance boards with exceptional durability and exact shapes.
- Flat hull under standing area increases stability
- Slightly V-shaped tail section reduces drag
- High-volume bow and sharp V shape cuts easily through chop and smooths out the ride
- Construction offers lightweight durability
- Offering excellent stiffness and low weight
- 9 in. single fin promotes straight tracking in the water
- 9 deck clips offer multiple spots to attach day-tripping accessories
- FCS SUP Touring fin features injection-molded construction
- Multiaxial fiberglass cloth distributes weight in multiple directions in the board
- Diamond groove handle
- Length: 12’6″ / 381 cm
- Width: 30″ / 76 cm
- Weight: 34 lbs / 15.5 Kg
- Volume: 285 L
- Central Fin : FCS SUP Touring 9″
- Shaper: Patrice Remoiville
- Weight capacity: 260 lbs / 120 Kg