Sorry, no public access during the World Series. For other days City Kayak offers launch access to public at no charge.
- Parking at the harbor is limited to customers only.
- The gangway next to bike shop(Bike Hut) is the easiest way to put in.
- Keep the foot traffic path, dock space, and access area clear.
- Stay informed of changing condition and regulation of the bay.
- Mission Creek kayak launch
- Public Boat Launch at Pier 52
- Aquatic Park
- Crissey Field
- Each place has use, parking, and natural habitat regulations.
- Check the tide, wind, weather and regulation before getting on the water.
- Night kayaking in the bay requires 360 degree lighting with 1 mile visibility. Do not paddle alone at night.
Please respect the following use guidelines;
Other nearby put-in access locations