Enjoy kayaking in your dream destination
- Due to the liability City Kayak staff will not tie kayaks on your car. You are solely responsible for securing the kayak.
- Free pick up day (after 2pm), free return day (by noon).
- Take-away rate will be calculated by 50% off second day, 75% off beyond. you can arrange your day.
- Additional days after weekend rate: $10/single, $20/tandem.
- Canoeing is not recommended on open water.
- Ask for premium kayak(performance, fiberglass, carbon, surfski).
We provide everything so you can paddle in your favorite lake, river or San Francisco’s own Golden Gate Bridge. You can find many car top kits for most cars, kayaks, or SUPs. Paddle under the Golden Gate Bridge on your own, you need to have a car and check your ability, planning, and more details, so you can truly enjoy the experience as we have in the past.
Also, we have roof rack accessories(car-top box, roof racks, carriers, etc…) and car-top-box so you can carry skis, camping gear, and more on your car. Car Accessories Rental
If you have a small car, no worries. We have inflatable SUPs/tandem Kayaks in a bag- no car top kit needed.
Boat + Accessories Package
|Inflatable SUP, PFD, paddle, drybag, pump||Single||$39||$59||$99|
|Inflatable SUP, PFD, paddle, drybag, pump||Single||$55||$82||$145|
|Performance SUP||Performance SUP, PFD, paddle, drybag||Single||$67||$99||$185.50|
|Chelan HB XL Tandem
|Inflatable kayak, PFD, paddle, drybag, pump||Double||$77||$115||$211|
|Sit-on-top Kayak||Open Top Kayak, PFD, paddle, drybag||Single||$67||$99||$185.50|
|Touring Kayak||Touring Kayak, PFD, paddle, dry bag, paddling jacket or wetsuit, spray skirt, paddle float, bildge pump, sponge||Single||$77||$115||$211|
|Canoe||Canoe(rated up to 1,350lbs), PFD, paddle, drybag||3 person canoe||$94||$141||$258|
|Chelan HB XL Tandem
|Canoe||Double(rated up to 1,350lbs)||$78||$117||$214.50|
Kayak/SUP Gear Single Item
The gear only is available to take-away, not renting a kayak/SUP.
|$8 each||$12 each||$22 each|
|Turbo HP Pump 12V
HP capability up to 20psi (1,4 bar)
for Inflatable SUP/kayak