- $8 each for rental
- First-come, First-served
- Sizes: small, medium, large and XL
- SUP, sit-on-top : Life jacket, paddle and ask us if you need to use dry bag, wetsuit or paddling jacket, splash pants.
- Seatouring : Life jacket, paddle, safety kit, spray skirt and ask us if you need to use dry bag, wetsuit or paddling jacket, splash pants.
- If you want to rent a seatouring kayak in San Francisco bay, you must demonstrate a reentry capability. You can take a two minute written test or show an unexpired certification.
- Canoe rental requires a proof of reentry skills.
- Taking two single kayak is safer than a double. In a group rental one person out of five should have a reentry skill.
- A rental session or kayak trip is recommended if your party does not have an adequate reentry capability.
Child/youth must paddle with an adult. No paddle is given to age 5 and under. Discount will be applied per boat.
|Age 18 and under||20%|
We have a limited number of life jackets for dogs.
No reservation needed. Walk-ins are welcome.