Do you want to participate in the fast-growing sport of stand-up paddleboarding, but don’t have room to store or transport a 10′ long or longer board? Then an inflatable SUP is for you. With a deflated footprint about the size of a large duffle bag, the Puffer makes a great choice for camping, boating or just riders who own compact vehicles. Once fully inflated, it’s nearly as rigid as an epoxy board with its drop-stitch technology. Includes a nonslip deck pad with a bungee tiedown on the front and rear D-ring attachment point for securing extra gear.
- Application: Inflatable SUP
- Shape: Wide, straight shape and extra thick
- Construction: Drop-stitched vinyl PVC
- Characteristics: Stable ride in a variety of water conditions
- Length: 10′ 6″
- Width: 30″
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Fins: Single fin
- Dimensions: 10’6″L x 30″W x 5 7/8″D
- Rocker: Nose: 4″; Tail: n/a
- Maximum Weight: Novice rider: up to 270lb.
- Aluminum three-piece adjustable paddle, fin, high-pressure hand pump with hose, pressure gauge, repair kit, valve wrench, board tote, leash