Chelan HB XL is designed for touring, adventure and all-around use. The Chelan HB Series is one of the best selling touring designs on the market. With a long waterline, flat rocker and fine, piercing bow this kayak will provide you with great tracking ability and outstanding glide to cover long distances on your adventures with ease. Chelan HB boats combine our tough Duratex™ tube construction with the supremely rigid Hard-Bottom™ floor for an expedition-grade boat that will last for many years. This combination of materials in the Chelan’s construction creates a stiff and responsive inflatable that performs just as well as a traditional hard shell kayak. The innovative Splash-Guards™ positioned fore and aft of the cockpit help keep paddlers dry and the ample accessory straps grace the bow and stern providing easy stowage for dry bags or other gear. Sturdy molded handles are positioned around the boat for convenient boarding and transport. For added comfort the PRO-formance™ seats provide an array of thoughtful features including adjustable air cushion, high backrest, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps so that you can enjoy your time on the water to its fullest. The high-performance fin system includes a stiff, foiled fin with unique quick-release for easy setup and comes a convenient backpack travel bag.
- Accessory Strap : Adjustable elastic straps keep gear close at hand while underway.
- Backstraps : Backstraps help to adjust the Core™ seat to your needs and comfort.
- Cockpit Drain : Allows easy drainage of water from the boat.
- D-Rings : Heavy duty D-rings for accessory tie-down and seating support.
- Foot Rest : Adjustable foot rest improves comfort and paddling efficiency.
- HB™ Floor : Expedition-grade Duratex™ material provides unmatched durability and performance. High-pressure HB floor creates a solid Hard-Bottom™ platform that is incredibly stiff and responsive. HB floor supports up to 12 psi (0,83 bar) air pressure for a hull that is as stiff as fiberglass and stable enough to stand up in. Best suited for performance paddling, expedition use, outfitters or anyone who demands the very best in quality and performance. Found on Chelan™ HB, Blackfoot™ HB and Klickitat™ HB Series.
- Halkey-Roberts Valve : High-pressure spring valve uses common Halkey-Roberts type fitting.
- Infinite Adjustment : Allows for infinite fine-tuning of seat and accessory positions.
- Molded Handle : Sturdy molded handles are ideal for boarding and transport.
- PROformance™ Seat : PRO-formance™ seats provide an array of thoughtful features including adjustable air cushion, high backrest, plentiful mesh storage pockets,integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps.
- Quick Release Fin : Stiff, durable, high-performance fin connects with convenient quick-release.
- Saddle Seat : Compact saddle provides third-passenger seating without being in the way.
- Space : 15’0″L x 36″W (457cm L x 91cm W)
- Weight : 42.1 lbs (19.1 kg)
- Capacity : 600 lbs (272kg) 1-3 Person
- Manufacture : Aquaglide